Friday, January 2, 2015

It's Always Something

Last year, I started out the new year sick.
This year, I was fine until today,
When I realized I can't find my wallet.
Something always happens to start the new year off rocky.

Last I saw it was yesterday when I bought
Popcorn at the movie theater.
It is very possible it dropped there,
But will they find it?

If not, I'll never know where it ended up.
I have a bad feeling about it.
I am too calm.
Usually when I get upset everything turns out okay.

I cannot find it anywhere in the house,
Or my dad's car, or my nanny bag.
It's not in the purse where it belongs.
There has been no unusual activity on my card.

This has never happened to me before.
I am actually surprised I didn't lose it at the bar
Where I left my purse with my drunk friends.
No, I lose it stark sober, sometime after I go see a movie.

Update 1/3: The theater found it after being called,
So I picked it up this morning. Yay! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment