Wednesday, December 24, 2014

On Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve this year,
I slept in until past noon,
And only then to get up to go to
A Christmas Eve service! Ha!

All my presents are wrapped,
And I finally got into some sort of Christmas mood.
It's different than in any year past,
But it's something calm and I'll enjoy it.

Had a blast at a party last night,
Though it was very different than the other party I attended.
I have two very different groups of friends,
Both of which I like and it's fun to experience both.

I am ready for tomorrow finally.
We celebrate my mom's birthday tonight.
I was invited to a movie tomorrow night with friends,
But I might be too busy with family.

All in all, it's a weird Christmas,
But it's finally Christmas Eve,
And I've watched all my favorite holiday movies,
Wrapped all the (family) presents,
And am chilling while finishing my friends' gifts,
Which I had already decided were going to be given late!


No comments:

Post a Comment