Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Don't Do Resolutions

But I do have goals.

First, for New Year's Eve I want to take a more proactive approach.
There were two parties I was invited to and I am still figuring out the details.
All I know is I have a lot of people to text tomorrow.
I think I've already convinced a friend to join me after the movie though. :)

I will seek to find a church that I can become a part of.
My one friend stopped inviting me to hers
So I haven't been going and I really miss the fellowship.
I know which church I will start with as one of my sister's friends attends.

I need to write more. This encounters many things,
Including realizing my dreams and actually doing something about it.
Too much of my life I've lived to let things happen to me,
And it's time for me to take a proactive approach in shaping my future.

Make new friends.
My brother is right that the ones I've made this year
Have been out of convenience.
It's time for me to seek opportunities to make new friends.

Write more letters to my Grandma.
I started out last year doing well,
But I've let it slide.
And I don't know how much longer she'll be on this earth.

Here's for new hopes, happy dreams, and fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment