Monday, August 15, 2022

He Swept Her Off Her Feet

He swept her off her feet, 
The ex of The One Who Should Know Me Better,
The new BF of The One Who Knows Me Less.
(She is still the One Who Knows Me Better too.)

Everything is different than a month ago,
Everything is accelerated. 
They are moving across country in a couple months - 
After only a little over a month of official dating.

They are definitely in the honeymoon stage - 
And I can't dismiss the bliss they feel!
I'm concerned about the things repeated
That happened a year or so ago with another.

The things I did when he was with
The One Who Should Know Me Better,
May I not do now, no matter how I feel,
Because I do truly want the best for both of them.

What do I do now?
I let her go.
God accepts no idols.
And He knows who they are even before we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment