Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Boom Goes the Dynamite

On Saturday there was a Cinco De Mayo party,
At one of my friend's boyfriend's house.
It was good, and it was also bad.

A former friend and a former boyfriend were there,
As well as two of my actual friends.
Along with a guy I like but who doesn't like me.

I found out my one friend told him I liked him,
And my former friend tried to convince me to text her,
And when my other friend found out, she reacted.

I spent the night in the guest bedroom next to good guy I like
But who doesn't live here or like me like that,
And he was very kind and sweet and I don't regret it.

My former friend gave me the evil eye,
Which was honestly deserved as I let things out,
But I'm ok as long as my other friend and I are fine.

Somehow my one friend "broke" my former boyfriend,
I am not sure how exactly but I have an idea,
And it was really rather sweet that she kept him away from me.

It was a wild night that night, and even the next day
When I absorbed alone time and took some necessary reflecting,
As well as watching the fourth out of six of the last GOT.

I am not ready for the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment