Sunday, February 8, 2015

There Are Fun Nights

Last night was a night out that started as a group of 4
Then eventually became a group of 8
With two people I hadn't even met before
Even though I was the one who set it up.

I was a bit nervous at first,
Because I didn't really know what I was getting myself into.
But it turned out very well,
And was a very fun night out.

I had an amaretto sour and two long islands,
And I was very much fine, having them early on.
The dinner was long but I didn't get bored too much.
The games were when things really took off.

The early group  left and there were four of us remaining,
Two guys and two girls.
I found my game - a version of ski ball called Ring of Fire.
And I got most of my tickets by the coin game.

My girl friend and I both cashed in some tickets for a teddy bear.
And I played group air hockey twice.
Before we left we went to the photo booth
And the four of us left did two rounds of silly faces.

Why can't more nights be like this?
Cheers to new friends, old friends, nights out, and fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment