Sunday, March 23, 2014

There Are Some You Will Not Like

Sometimes there are people you just will not like.
And that is okay.

The one at church is aggressive, showy, and demanding.
My brother first saw her when she was interrupting a conversation.
She has been making her way around people in the church,
Catching up on the gossip and trying to get "in".

I first met her at the church garage sale a couple years ago.
She came at the end and stayed as we were closing up.
She zoned in an a Hispanic family and got way too personal information out of them.
She tried to "help" clean up something that she was not a part of and eventually told to "go home" (nicely).

Fast forward to this year.
So I've skipped church a lot,
And when I come back,
Who do I see but this person.

Needless to say, I do not like her.
I never liked her.
Her way of getting information creeped me out,
And there is just something about her I instinctively don't like.

And I think she knows it,
Even as she introduced herself to me this morning.
I do not take kindly to gossips,
And I will be watching her.


No comments:

Post a Comment