Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Bad" Cat

So, today at work one of the cats brought
My youngest charge and me a dead bird.
Apparently he killed it.
Probably for us.

But then, as I started moving it out of the way,
He grabbed it back with his mouth and started eating it.

So when the older girls arrived home from school,
I heard running and a shriek and quickly followed them outside.
Apparently, he had just got done eating the head.
And they witnessed it.

They said this has happened before,
And I told them the cat was just trying to bring a gift
(And apparently he was trying to say he was starving,
Which, if you know how often he tries to get people to feed him,
You would know how much he thinks he is starving.)

But the girls didn't care.
They buried the bird
and chased the cat.
But he baby and I still like the "bad" cat!





No comments:

Post a Comment