Thursday, September 15, 2022

We Have A Connection

We have a connection,
The One Who Knows Me Better & Less
(Better overall, less in time spent)
Which she called a "kindred spirit"
And I called a "spiritual connection."

She cried and said she would will miss me,
After the last place tonight, 
Which I dragged My Smartest Friend.
I came because of her.
I think she might know that?

Before the show, 
She said a lot of things,
Including how she had a box
For The One Who Should Know Me Better.
She said I could tell her everything I know.

Does she want her to know everything,
Or is she trying to make it easier on me?
She's much smarter than me,
And I wish she would be more direct,
But she's not used to that, as she has shared.

Only God knows the full story,
In every situation.
Please redeem those who I know
Who You have clearly cared about,
In my life so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment