Saturday, December 18, 2021

Why Did I Cry Over That

Why did I cry over that?
A poor memory of mine.
It's real, no matter who believes it or not.
I'm thankful that Someone else saw it too.

But it doesn't take away the pain
That literally no one else knows,
Because no one else was there,
Except for the One who sees everything.

But why do You not take away the pain?
Why do people who hold it in so hard,
That they cannot release it no matter how they try,
Especially when they want to? 

Why do You let these things happen so prevalently in the world?
Not just to me, but to people all over,
Most who have it way worse than me?
Why do people suffer so much?

It travels with people no matter where they are.
I don't know what You want from me.
Just please save all of us who want better. 
Including those who don't know it yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment