Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I Don't Know Where You Are in This

I don't know where You are in this,
I don't see Your hand.
All I have are questions,
And unanswered plans.

I thank You for the good vacation,
Even though it was long.
Next time I want more time with each,
On two separate occasions.

I don't know who I am,
I wish I knew what I was about.
All I know are glimpses I've seen,
But the rest is, "I don't know."

This is where I am,
At least that I know.
But that doesn't help me day to day,
Or fulfill the longing within me.

I still pray You have planted a seed,
Please still help me, even in my selfishness.
I don't even understand what I deserve - both bad and good,
But I know that You are fair and compassionate.

I know that You are all powerful,
And I know that You are Good,
Though it is sometimes hard to believe.
This is just being honestly understood.

Who are You?
Why do I even ask?
People make me question everything,
And yet You are my only Hope.

Where are You?
Who am I?
These are questions I ask.
Please help her to be the last idol.




No comments:

Post a Comment