Thursday, June 17, 2021

She Has More to Fall

I care about her deeply,
But I know she has more to fall
Before she will truly seek help
And maybe seek all that she says she is looking for.

She falls prey to pretty words,
But knowingly or not,
She is a slave to her own emotions,
And this is where she is absolutely blinded.

I can't help her anymore,
I really tried my hardest.
I will always love her,
Even when I feel her drifting away.

Shortly after I met her I knew she was special,
In a different way than any other friends.
But now she is self destructive,
And now she does not care what anyone thinks.

I cannot help her, 
I cannot save her,
Even in the moments I want to so badly.
It is one of the hardest things about deep friendships. 

All I can do is give it to the One who made her,
Because only He can save her.
No matter where she ends up,
May He turn her world around to seek and know Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment