Sunday, May 9, 2021

Another Year Around The Sun

This past Friday was my birthday celebration -
And this year I actually got to go out!

I was with three friends,
Though two aren't really friends anymore.

It started out a bit rough, with miscommunication,
But thankfully it got better later in the night. 

My favorite part was talking with
The One Who Knows Me Less.

The One Who Should Know Me Better organized it.
And my smartest friend came despite her feelings toward her.

It was raining, but I decided to still get dressed up,
And we all went out, talking and laughing throughout the night.

The greatest gifts these ladies gave me was their presence -
And I love them all just so. 

My smartest friend didn't stay the night,
But the others and I stayed in a hotel nearby.

All in all, it was a good birthday,
And I am thankful for another year around the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment