Monday, February 11, 2019

Change is in the Air

It's all around, what I want to change and what I wished would not have,
But in the end it is what it is and I have to adjust.

In a way I reconnected with a couple of guys from the old group,
Even went on a (bad, very bad) date with one,
But I am not getting back in, as tempting as it sometimes is.
I have moved on.

The era of E and I are officially over.
It's really been over for awhile,
But maybe I just needed more time to accept it.
I definitely needed the shifts that have occurred.

I am breaking in to a new group,
But making friends is so slow.
At least making quality friends -
Which is what I want.

I connected more with two other friends,
Which is good but I don't really know what that means.
They will be in and out of my life as usual,
As they both have very busy schedules.

I need to love my family more,
I have started working on it.
I need to do devotions,
And really work to move out.

Much has changed, some definite progress this year,
But there is still so, so much to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment