Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

It was great to see relatives that I like
Yet haven't seen for three years.
My cousin's kids are absolutely adorable, 
Though I may be a little biased.

My friends got into a fight on the Tuesday
Before the wedding
So my nerves were bad
All through that week.

The wedding was great -
My goal was for my sister to enjoy it.
It wasn't my style but it was hers,
And I enjoyed being the princess's sister for a day.

Now that the wedding is over
I might pick up more babysitting jobs,
As the meeting went well last night,
And I could really use the money,

My two friends (the ones who fight sometimes)
And I are going to a Halloween party tomorrow night.
It should be fun (hopefully).
We have a hotel room for the night.

I absolutely love the holidays
And am so glad it's almost Halloween
Then Thanksgiving
Then Christmas.

Life is crazy, fun, not fun, and everything in between!


No comments:

Post a Comment