Friday, November 30, 2012

Summary

I didn't intend to wait this long to post again,
but life has kept me busy.

Most of the month was working on my business project.
I sold all 6 of my throw afghans and 1 baby afghan from it.
My grandma sent me more yarn.
I am doing a free commission for my brother.
The deal was as long as I didn't have to buy the yarn.

At the end of a busy and fast month,
Thanksgiving came with much healing and peace.
It was seriously the Best Thanksgiving Ever.

I finished my Christmas shopping, and went to church a couple times.
(I've seriously been neglecting going regardless of my plans to go.)

Today I went out with my BFF, though I felt like crap.
Because we hadn't had our time alone in awhile.

And tonight I look forward to relaxing with some nice drinks,
curled up on the couch, maybe crocheting,
maybe writing or reading,
and sleeping in until whenever I please tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment